Friday 7 May 2010

Evaluation: Post Production

-How much of your text was ‘created’ only in post-production?

All of the articles in my newspaper were created in post-production, as I created the layout and design for my newspaper first. Once I had created sections for the text, images and adverts, I used place holders and then inputted the final text when it was finished. I had original stories in my head, and ideas that are written lower down on my blog showing possible ideas.


The text was created in post-production as, apart from the ideas and possible articles that are stated,
there was no need to produce it any earlier. I started writing the articles and read them over, making changes when necessary and proof reading as I went along. The articles and stories in my newspaper are all fiction stories that I have created, therefore no planning or research into a story was needed, I simply wrote and re-wrote, edited when necessary and put the final articles into my already created layout for my newspaper.